Saturday 19 June 2010

World Dog Show in Herning Denmark June 2010 - ワールドドッグショー 2010年


The World Dog Show in Denmark will start next week, and MD10 UK and Head Office will have stand.

I had to do one more banner for the show, in very short time as 4 hours to design for the printer. I have to say that it was so stressful from scratch to finishing. The banner is nearly 2m high, so the data file was huge to handle too.

Even though that is not actually ART, but when you see this in Denmark, please think about me !

By the way, MD10 now have new shampoo called "Super Hydration" which means this shampoo gives maximum hydration upon shampooing dogs. Therefore it is suitable for very short hair dog (less than 1cm) or hairless dog, protecting skin from drying. It will be named "Max Hydration" in English and I will start design the label for this new product.

Tomas will be there, so any question regarding shampoo products and contents, please come and talk to us.
I will be packing and getting ready for the show until then, I will not be able to write until I come back.

On return, I will report about the show. I am thrilled to meet my clients and see many many dogs.

See you there!