Thursday 1 July 2010

MD10 at The World Dog Show 2010 in Herning Denmark

Our new happy client who won the best bitch at the world dog show.



The World Dog Show 2010 was held in Herning, Denmark from 24th to 27th June 2010.


It was first time for me to exhibit at The World Dog Show, and outside the UK. It was exciting and interesting to see many people from different country. 


On Wednesday, on the day of setting up, I was nervous until I saw our stand - all the products were sent to the exhibition centre as well the furniture. The lady in charge at the MCH and other staff were very helpful, and did everything I asked without making fuss. Thanks to them.


The first day of exhibition, one lady came to our stand, asking for a help regarding her Spinone she was going to show on Saturday. The MD10 creator Tomas assisted her and we choose one shampoo, and asked her for the feed back afterwards. 


She came back on Saturday, told us that her dog won WORLD CHAMPION BITCH title for Spinone.


How nice, and how exciting !!! She told me that she had never thought her dog will win at the World Dog Show.


So it was one of happy story of the show.




Another day during the show, at "Dog World" news paper stand, I over heard "Do you know where is MD10 ???"


Of course I shouted, "Here, it's me!!!"


This lady from the UK was showing a dog, but her mother asked her to buy a lots of MD10 Shampoo for her Bolognese. For Bolognese, because they have curly coat, we recommend White Texture. This lady has been used MD10 White Texture shampoo for her Bolognese and she was happy.


It is nice to meet my client face to face. Some people give us feed back, some need more help. And it is great if we can find some solution which works well.


The country side of Denmark was immaculate. No rubbish, very green, people was polite. Even cows looks clean ! While we were there, we had great weather too.




We were so exhausted, but came back very happy. I think the happiest one was Boris to see me after 6 days!!