Saturday 10 September 2011

10 September 2011, Richmond Dog Show 2nd Day

Today was 2nd day on Richmond Dog Show. The weather stayed quite well, so we had good show and met more new clients.




Giant Schauzer on MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo.
It proves the shampoo doesn't affect the coarse coat after the wash.
I sold her then New MD10 Herbal Texture for the Schnauzer's Coarse Coat at Guildford Open show this June. She trusted me for my words, thank you !



Also today, I have met few clients who loved our MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo for Coarse Harsh Coat Dogs. This is one of the fast / best selling shampoo and proved to be very popular.

One of my Pomeranian clients used MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo on her dog and she thought the coat was slightly soft side, so she tried new MD10 Herbal Texture instead. The results was another very satisfied client.

Alaskan Malamute, Husky and Other Nordic Breeds owners came to tell me their story too.

The lady of the Schnauzer photo above is the who I wrote in  earlier blog of Newbury show, Three Counties Show.   

So, again, MD10 is officially One of the Best Shampoo for Pomeranian, Husky and Schnauzer!

My client with Leonberger also got BOB again today. Great News.....

I can sleep well tonight.

Thank you very much for all of my clients who came to tell me the stories, I really appreciated.