Saturday 17 September 2011

Darlington Dog Show 16, 17, 18 September 2011, Newby Hall, Rippon

We made MD10 Fleece for the colder weather this year. They look great and feel good, warm! 
I am proud of these, and could not wait to wear this for the show.


So, I tried and tested in Darlington Dog show, Darlington Dog Show in Ripon Yorkshire.



which was quite cold... Today was 2nd day, and I am sooo sorry for my clients who were chasing after our MD10 White Texture Shampoo for their Poodles.... They were snapped up so quickly and all gone on the first day...

I am getting more 5 liters ready next week. 
Please contact me to reserve your MD10 White Texture!

MD10 White Texture is one of Best selling Shampoo for White/Black Poodle,
Bichon Friese, Bolognese, Spanish Water Dog, Japanese Shiba Inu

Poodle people love it, because of the Texture it gives.

NOTE for CONDITIONER USERS

Poodle with Conditioner Volume Texture: 
If you find it heavy on Poodle, try to spray it rather than Pouring over the dog. Also, if you find it cloggy, please DILUTE further. One of my client told me that light spray after towel pat the coat after shampoo, works well on her Standard Poodle.

Silky Smooth Conditioner:
If you find the coat is dull (no shine, sticky, too heavy) after the Conditoner, it can mean the dilution is too thick for your dog's coat. Try to dilute the conditioner much more than directed. Some client dilute thinner as 10g per 1 litre. (normal 30g per 1 litre).

Any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!
020 8661 7703 or 0771 574 9450

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


The toilets at Darlington Dog show are very nice and very posh for the normal dog show setting.
There was a TV on the wall too!!


There was a castle remain in near by village called Kanaresborough


Thank you for all of you who came to see me, purchased the products at the Darlington..

Next show is October 7,8,9 in Builth Wells! See you!