Saturday 10 December 2011

1st day, LKA In NEC Birmingham 10 December

Today was fist day of LKA in Birmingham NEC. This is our second year here. This show is the last dog show of the year for us.

Last year my Spanish friend Gema was helping me. We do miss her so much but she is visiting us for a holiday next week.

Thank you so much for the support you gave us during 2011, it is great to meet my clients who enjoy MD10 products, and you have been so supportive and my driving forces.

Also it is very nice to meet new clients, and look forward to making more friends in 2012.
I will be trying to enter the pet market next year too.

I wanted to put photos here but I use only iPhone at the hotel, so can't show my stand there.

I will write more once I gone back to the office on Monday, but if you are reading this tonight and come to LKA tomorrow, please visit us in Hall 2.

Thank you again for all of you visited me today and have a great Christmas!