Friday 27 April 2012

We have 2 news today. One is great for me, One is great for customer.

Look, Mira, Guarda!
Spanish Water Dog Boris become Keyrings!

I am so happy to see this made, thank you Sandra.
I found Sandra in Spain on FB through my Spanish Water Dog Friend... and she makes great things using Felt. and I ordered to make me keyrings of Boris. Don't you think they are great? Don't you want one? Yes???

http://www.facebook.com/Koxitasartesanas

Visit her FB and you can order what you want! Highly recommended... I am not share them... they are mine!

Boris is asking "what are you looking at on the iPhone?"

I was so excited on my Boris' Keyring.. but important news is here.

MD10 Dog Perfumes are 
in a New Larger Bottle...

More than 3 Times Bigger (50ml)  and Cheaper to use!


MD10 Perfume for Dogs got bigger in a new bottle! For people who does not know that MD10 has Dog Perfume, this is specially made for Dogs and the perfume is non alcohol based. You only need one - three squirts which lasts for a while.

It used to be in a 15ml, but now it is 50ml bottle. 


MORE THAN 3 TIMES, But Price did not get bigger - from 10 pounds to only 15 pounds.


You get much more for money on this favourite Perfume. "LEMAN" in new bottle has arrived. Leman is same fragrance used in MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo, and smells like Dolche Gabanna Men.



Why it was more expensive? The glass bottle and casing was very expensive.


So we decided to give more by changing the bottle!


Now lasting more and more.....