Wednesday 13 June 2012

Best Dog Grooming Shampoo & Conditioner on the market MD10 is coming to Windsor Show 2012

Well, I kept saying MD10 collection is "One of Best Dog Grooming Shampoo & Conditioner on the Market".... but It had been confirmed with my clients in the last 2 years since I started to market in the UK and Worldwide. Anybody who purchased from me and agent, but if you are not happy, had problems, please CONTACT me without hesitation. I would like to make sure you are properly assisted.

MD10 Conditioner Silky Smooth for Ultimate Long Silky Coat
One of the Best Selling MD10 products
Non-Rinse Conditioner is also to be used as grooming spray


Specially after the Crufts 2012, and World Dog Show 2012 in Salzburg, I have met several new clients who became my agents after they were so happy.... and sorry to say some of the products have been sold out from our self since WDS. Now the factory is finished making them, and 300ml Conditioner will be in stock soon. 

However, I decided to put large pot of MD10 Conditioner Silky Smooth on our On-line shop.
www.md10shop.eu

If you are heavy user, it will save you money!

MD10 will be at Windsor Championship Dog Show from 28 June to 1 July 2012.


I am preparing for the Windsor Show


Boris asked me if he could come to the Windsor Dog Show...
I said "Yes Boris, only if you will be a good boy at the show"
No whining, no barking, no biting and no killing  ;-)


I will be bringing NEW shampoo it is claimed 100% Natural, and Anti Odour system using Micro organism to the Windsor show. Something I could not cover with present MD10 range - to see what my clients think ! So it will be interesting show for us and for my clients! See you there!