Saturday 2 June 2012

Southern Counties Championship Show 2012, Newbury

We are at Newbury for the Southern Counties Championship Dog show 2012.

First day, Gun Dog day, I have met my client who has A beautiful Golden Retriever called Jake. Her dog became a Best puppy in breed among very popular breed! Hey, that is great news!

She sent me the photo of her Jake the other day saying that "MD10 is the best shampoo I have used on my dogs, I am very pleased with the results."

Thank you very much Wendy, and best wishes for the future. Best Suited Shampoo for Golden Retriever is MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo.

Great looking Jake!
2nd Day today, Toy and Hound. I have met new clients who never heard of MD10 before... and I feel that I need to work harder to make this known better! Also I have met many existing clients too.

Beautiful Pomeranian who uses
MD10 Herbal Texture, which is one of the best shampoo
for Pomeranians, German spitz, Alaskan Malamute
Huskies, and any coarse coat terriers.
Beautiful Silver Afghan Hound "Smoke"
Thank you very much for coming to see me today!
His Coat looks nice and Sleek, and I love the colour.
Thank you again for everybody who came to see us... and see you again at another show.

Next show is Windsor - for us it will be the first time, and I am excited to meet more new people!