Friday 17 August 2012

MD10 at Spanish Water Dog International Working Trial (Campeonato Mundial de Trabajo del Perro de Agua Español) in Arcos, Spain

MD10 Always supports SWD activities
including Monografic, all working Trial.
MD10 Texture Volume shampoo is made specially
to work on textured coat such as Spanish Water dog very well.

I was very excited to have chance to take photographs of Spanish Water Dog, International Working Trial in Arcos, Spain last weekend. I never seen this competition, so it was very interesting.

MD10 Creator has been supporting AEPAE's (Asociacion Perro de Agua Espanol) Activities because he inspired MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo for this wonderful Breed, Spanish Water Dog. SWD has curly corded coat, and MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo gives original texture back to the coat, helping getting original nice curly coat to any curly coated dogs, including Spanish Water Dog, Lagotto, Barbert, Curly Coated Retriever, Irish Water Spaniels. Many of my clients with Water Dogs tell me that MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo is the best dog shampoo for their Spanish Water Dog! Hey, this is true, because the reason I am selling this shampoo is I was impressed with the results on my Spanish Water Dog Boris!

Working Trial includes, Retrieving items from the water, human on surfboard, Diving and retrieve the boll from the bottom of the swimming pool, find hidden toy from boxes, agility, Jumping on A.

This is rescue trial

Many audience visited to see the event!
 
Find a hidden toy from 4 boxes

They are just having fun diving into the lake all the time!

Love the way this dog search for the ball in the water.

This is too easy for SWD!

Love to see this agility.
I want one in my garden but my husband doesn't allow me!

People who supplied food at the events were local charity
All funds raised on that day goes to the good cause. Great Choice AEPAE!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo
The Best Shampoo for Spanish Water Dog