Saturday 8 September 2012

Richmond Dog Show 2012, 2nd Day! and another News

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo is at Richmond Dog Show at the moment. Last week I was at City of Birmingham near Coventry.

Hard Work!

But it is worth while when I meet my Happy Clients with MD10 Shampoo and the great results!!


Today I have met my clients who had;

1) Boxer, Shiny Boxer on MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo for maximum coat and skin care

You could tell how shiny and healthy looking he was...
The owner first bought at Leeds 2011, and told me that
MD10 made a difference!


2) Australian Shepherd Dog on MD10 White Texture Shampoo, with nice Silver Tinge in the coat, with great look.

Beautiful looking coat. I could not believe he was washed more than 3 weeks ago
 and goes in the garden and run around, but still looking great!


3) Giant Schnauzer on MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo

She was the very first client who gave me the feedback face to face at Newbury Dog 2010 show soon after MD10 Herbal was out. She was very impressed how MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo kept her dog's coat nice and coarse right after the shampoo.

She told me that at the Last show her Giant Schnauzer was BOB and she was so happy. I am happy for her too!


4)  Dogue de Bordeaux on MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo 

I know him for a while with his Good standard dogs - but he never tried it. So I gave him MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo for short coat. He told me that the results was instant. Looked nice, felt nice and Smelt Nice! He was used with Doggy Smell even after the shampoo, but MD10 smelt lovely! It was the best shampoo ever, he told me.


* NEWS NEWS *

Now I have 2 Litre bottle instead 5 Litre for special clients! Good products in good size and affordable in one go! 

OK, good night now, I have to get up at 5:15 again which is less than 6 hours later to go to the last day of Richmond Dog show 2012!!!!

If you are going there, see you tomorrow!