Wednesday 20 March 2013

Thank you for Very Successful MD10 Professional Dog Shampoo and Conditioner at CRUFTS 2013

 
The Beautiful Light Box paid the effort, thank you my darlingggg!

Thank you very much for everybody who came to see me at CRUFTS 2013 last week. It was so busy place as you can imagine, and it was hard to move one Hall to another. Therefore I really appreciate the fact you tried to visit meeeeeee!!!!

I still have a lot of home work, I have to let know everybody that I will have the Anti Red Shampoo will be arriving soon.

Poppy, the Havanese who kindly tested my Anti Red Shampoo,
She is on MD10 Poster - and her mum and dad came to see me

!

I have met FEW FB friends who visited me at the stand. It was great to see you in real, and you guys are just as I expected. Very genuine, nice people! This digital era is not too bad.
 
I now have a Brochure in Polish, Swedish... many more language to come!
This is my Polish Agent, who has PERFECT LHASA APSO,
she loved MD10 shampoo so much and now selling them!
www.Elite-Zoo.com
They are also getting great results on Show Guinea Pigs




8IRMA'S TONTA, IRMA IS ONE OF THE TOP AUSTRALIAN SILKY BREEDER IN EUROPE

BEAUTIFUL POWDER PUFF

LAGOTTO PUPPY, THE BEST IMPORT BREED PUPPY 2012

VIRGINIA'S TOP BOLOGNESE

GOT 4TH TICKETS THIS DAY!

BOB CRUFTS 2013 AUSTRALIAN SILKY TERRIER
JUDE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING NICE CLIENT!