Monday 1 July 2013

MD10 Professional Dog / Horse Grooming Shampoo at Windsor Dog Show 2013

God! I did not update the Blog for more than one months. I had to visit my mother in Japan at the beginning of June, and everything was bit hectic.

Windsor 2013 show was good show for us.... meeting great friendly customers who brought me cakes and sweets.... I had many ice creams, which my partner was worried!

As usual, my clients had a good show too.

Bolognese Clients Virginia said;

"Great day today at Windsor for the Bollies who use MD10Int, Ir, Swiss, Span Ch Bolognese Star Audrey at Havanese Stars Best of Breed, Gib Ch Bolognese Donald at Havanese Stars RBD, and Best Puppy Clynymona Chelsea Parker at Clarchien"

Swedish Vallhund from the respected Starvon Kennels in Wiltshire, Alfie became 1st in Limit Dog, under Judge: Mr Robin Newhouse.

Karen's Tibetan Terrier Hectorious got his first 1st in JD and 3rd in YD wooooo hoooo

One of Beaded Collie Client came to tell me that his dog became a champion.

And so on and on..... and when I came home, a client from Windsor send me this feedback...

"Used MD10 shampoo and conditioner for 1st time yesterday on my shih tzu. Totally impressed with it. After buying lots of different ones this is by far the best. Not only is it a great shampoo and container it's smells so lovely 2. Will defo be buying more. X "

Thank youuuu.....  I think MD10 is The Best Dog Shampoo for many breed!!!

The first 2 days were so cold, but weekend
was blessed with the sunshine.... I got my T-shirts out!

Adam and Jude did very well with their Lowchens
Great Breeders, and they are lovely clients

WDS 2013 Budapest Winners Supplement with
My Winning Client also agent  Małgorzata Wiśniewska
and
Handler Alex Veiga from Brazil



This was the WDS 2013 Winners Supplement
Advert on OurDogs available at Windsor 2013

Anne from Big Paw Embroidery gave Boris MD10 Color Bow Tie!
Don't you think Boris really smiles?

Boris makes me so happy!!!!!

See you at Leeds next, at the end of the months!